Instructions for Authors
To ensure a smooth submission process and to maintain the high quality and integrity of our journal, please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your manuscript for submission:
1. Manuscript Preparation
- Prepare your manuscript in Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- Use a clear and consistent font (e.g., Times New Roman or LaTeX default fonts) and double-spacing throughout the document.
- Number all pages and include line numbers for easy reference during the review process.
1.2. Title Page:
- Include the title of the paper, names, and affiliations of all authors, and corresponding author's contact information (including email address).
- Provide a concise and informative title that accurately reflects the content of the paper.
1.3. Abstract and Keywords:
- Include an abstract of no more than 250 words, summarizing the main objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the paper.
- Provide 3-5 keywords that best describe the content of your manuscript.
1.4. Main Text:
- Organize your paper into clear sections, including an introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion.
- Use subsections to further structure your content, as needed.
- Follow a consistent citation style (e.g., APA, Chicago, or IEEE) and ensure proper referencing of all sources.
1.5. Equations and Figures:
- Clearly label all equations and ensure they are numbered sequentially.
- Provide high-quality figures and tables with clear captions. Ensure figures are legible and properly scaled.
- Cite all sources accurately and list them in the references section following a recognized citation style.
- Ensure that all references cited in the text are included in the references list.
2. Manuscript Submission
2.1. Online Submission:
- Visit the ANVI online submission portal.
- Follow the step-by-step submission process, including uploading your manuscript and any supplementary files.
2.2. Cover Letter:
- Include a cover letter that briefly summarizes the significance of your work and explains why it is suitable for publication in ANVI.
- Mention any potential conflicts of interest or prior presentations of the work.
3. Peer Review Process
ANVI follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and validity of published articles. Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by experts in the field, and authors may be asked to revise their manuscripts based on reviewer feedback.
4. Open Access Policy
ANVI is an open-access journal, and all articles are freely accessible to readers. Authors will be required to pay an article processing charge (APC) upon acceptance of their manuscript.
5. Copyright and Licensing
Authors will retain copyright of their work but will be required to grant ANVI a license to publish and distribute the accepted manuscript. Details of the licensing agreement will be provided upon acceptance.
6. Contact Information
For inquiries or assistance with the submission process, please contact the editorial office.